- Regional congress & Exhibition
Where Global Key Stakeholders on Urban Mobility Convene
In its fourth edition, LTA-UITP Singapore International Transport Congress & Exhibition (SITCE) 2020 has established itself as the key platform for all international urban mobility stakeholders to convene under one roof and to redefine the urban mobility landscape of tomorrow. Over the last three highly successful editions, SITCE has brought together more than 10,000 urban mobility thought leaders from around the world to network, share ideas and collaborate.
While technological advancements have largely driven the developments of cities and their transport systems, it is important to recognise that for cities to be liveable and sustainable, a people-centric mindset must remain at the heart of urban mobility.
With the theme of ‘Heartbeat of Mobility’, the SITCE 2020 congress will feature 6 main congress streams with over 30 congress sessions and will bring together collaborators from the industry to discuss challenges and solutions that will shape the future of our urban mobility landscapes.
The exhibition will cover more than 6,500 sqm of space and will feature more than 150 international companies showcasing the latest technologies and solutions. Other highlights of the event include networking activities and technical visits to exclusive sites, only accessible to delegates of SITCE 2020.
The three-day cogress programme aims to address challenges and raise solutions for urban mobility planners, operators, service providers, innovators, start-ups and researchers to come together in shaping the future of urban mobility landscape.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 6389 6628 for enquiry.
SITCE 2020 Streams and Topics:
Stream 1: People-oriented Public Transport
- ‘Customers first’ – innovative policies and strategies where commuters are at the heart of PT planning
- Attract, retain and strengthen talents for public transport
- Community engagement and user experience in designing a station
- Customer analytics for better customer service (big data and small data analytics, data visualisations, AI powered CRM)
- Inclusivity and accessibility management & communications
- Placemaking and community
- Profession development for transit architects and designers
- Promoting diversity in workforce (including gender, disabilities, etc.)
- The balance of digitalisation in human resource management
Stream 2: Safeguarding Public Transport: Security & Safety
- Cyber security in PT (cyber-attacks, data breach in CRM, etc.)
- Data sharing and management
- Management of disruption
- Preventive management in PT operations (e.g. predictive maintenance, drones, etc.)
- Reforming training programmes to improve safety & security management
- Safety & emergency management in PT
- Security management
Stream 3: Balancing Act of Fares, Funding and Financing
- Demand travel management
- Fare mechanism (including PT fares formulas, road-based pricing – ERP)
- Optimisation in revenue management
- Partnerships in PT - financing & funding schemes (PPP, Startups, etc.)
- PT contracting models
Stream 4: Revolutionising the Public Bus Industry
- Autonomous bus – regulations and operations
- Benefits of digitalisation to bus workforce
- Electrification of buses
- Energy efficient strategies in bus operations
- Use of advance technology optimising bus operations and infrastructure (e.g. IoT, artificial intelligence, sensors)
Stream 5: Enablers of Urban Rail: Assets, Infrastructure, Operations and Maintenance
- Breakthrough in digital railways (digital twin simulations, AI, image recognition technologies, etc.)
- Connecting a station to the public
- Environmental-friendly approach for infrastructure development
- Future of railway networks (high speed rail, hyperloop)
- Infrastructure and construction technology
- Integration of technology into asset management and infrastructure (rolling stock, signalling systems, WIFI connectivity, etc.)
Stream 6: The New Age of Mobility – Active, Shared and Integrated
- Integrated mobility – walk, cycle, ride, MaaS
- Micromobility as first-and-last mile connections – trends and governance (PMDs, air taxis)
- Seamless travel through seamless fare collection (automatic fare collection trends)
- Shared mobility governance and operations – carsharing, carpooling, ride-hailing
- Use of advance technologies in public transport management and planning (e.g. AI in city management)
- Showcase your latest innovative solutions to transport authorities, transport and urban partners, operators, consultants, contractors and many others.
- Create greater brand awareness for your company and products in the urban mobility industry.
- Generate business leads and reach out to global urban mobility buyers and decision-makers.
- Benefit from the event’s extensive marketing promotions and publicity campaigns.
- Mobility innovators will be offered the opportunity to spread the word about the latest developments of their projects during pitch sessions and meet future partners or clients at customised networking activities.
SITCE 2020 will take place at the Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre, Singapore.
Located at the heart of Singapore, visitors and delegates can benefit from over 1,000 shops, 300 restaurants, 6 museums and the world-class performing arts centre, Esplanade - Theatres on the Bay, are within walking distance of the event venue.
Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre, 1 Raffles Boulevard, Suntec City, Singapore 039593