In a large association such as ours, the information and data we provide is vast and multifarious. MyUITP is the answer. Accessible to all through our website, MyUITP serves as your personal online gateway to all UITP services.
Divided by two main services (for now), MyUITP consists of MyProfile and My Library.
With MyProfile, get a tailor-made overview of all UITP resources and materials by filling in your needs, skills and interests. By creating your unique profile, we can provide you with a customised user experience.
At the very forefront of e-library technology, MyLibrary is an extensive online database which features 22,000 references (and 60,000 full text documents), allowing members to access the very latest studies, reports and technical data concerning every aspect of the public transport sector. We aim to inspire excellence and innovation by sharing cutting-edge knowledge and expertise to the public transport and sustainable mobility community.
- 60,000 documents (articles, reports, studies, photos…)
- Quick and easy access to the latest documents published
- Thematic dossiers from UITP and the wider public transport sector
- Geographic dossiers linked to UITP regions
- Tailored information service via RSS feed
- Search screens in English, French, German and Spanish
MyLibrary is a free service exclusive to UITP members.